Lavender Flower Powder INCI (Lavandula angustifolia) is one of the most fragrant of all herbs. It has been used since ancient times for perfumes, for bathing, for wound healing, and as a natural insect repellent. Lavender powder is used in cosmetics, soap, and skincare for the following properties: anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antibacterial, toning, and healing. Lavender powder works to treat acne, eczema, psoriasis, and oily skin.
- Purple Brazilian clay is a great option for people who want to help prevent aging skin. It is full of magnesium, which promotes healthy cell maintenance — an essential part of maintaining a youthful appearance. Also, purple Brazilian clay helps prevent your skin from absorbing impurities.
- Oat COM, an advanced colloidal oatmeal, is a proven anti-aging and a unique moisturiser for the skin.
- Epsom salt helps to detoxify and de-inflame while improving mineral and sulphur balance in the body.
- Pink Himalaya Salt encourages rest and relaxation.
- Alaea Red Sea Salt is an all natural Pacific Sea Salt combined with purified red alae clay from the island of Kauai.
Weight: Approx. 440 Grams / 15.52 Oz
How to Use:
- Step 1 – Fill bath tub with warm water (approximately 38 Degree C)
- Step 2 – Drop Bath Bomb under running water when tub is ½ or ¾ full and let it frizz completely.
- Step 3 - Soak for 15-20 minutes. Let the salts ease your muscles while the butters, oils and oats hydrate your skin. Then rinse with lukewarm water to close the pores in your skin.
- Step 4 – Rinse tub after use in case of sediments.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Cream Of Tartar, Epsom Salt, Pink Himalayan Salt, Alea Salt, Oat COM (EcoCert & Cosmos Cert)), Lavender Flower Powder, Purple Brazilian Clay, Cocoa Butter (Vege Cert & Kosher Cert), Organic Safflower Oil, PolyAqual OS2 ( EcoCert & Cosmos Cert Emulsifier), Lavender 40/42 & Fir Needle Essential Oils, Dry Lavender Flowers
Caution: Contains nut oils. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.